Thinking Cleaner indicators.
These two lights are an indication for you to see what the status is of the Thinking Cleaner. If both lights are on it looks like an orange light.
- UNCONFIGURED (Blinking red once per second):: Thinking Cleaner is now in setup mode. It creates a wifi network called "thinkingxxxx". To configure select this wifi network in your wifi settings and startup the iPhone app or use the browser to go to IP address 192.168.1.3
- CONNECTING (Green light is on and red (orange is blinking)): This will take between 6 and 60 seconds. Thinking Cleaner is trying to connect to your Wifi network. If it takes longer then 2 minutes there is someting wrong, maybe the wifi password was not correctly entered. To try to setup another time keep the SPOT button pressed for more then 20 seconds. Thinking Cleaner will go to UNCONFIGURED mode.
- CONNECTED (Green light blinks once per second): Thinking Cleaner has succesfully made contact with your wifi network. You can now use Thinking Cleaner with the iPhone, Android or web app.
- BATTERY SAVE (Red light blinks once per 8 seconds): Thinking Cleaner is now in battery save state because the Roomba battery charge is to low. As soon as Roomba is charged again Thinking Cleaner will reconnect. So place Roomba on its homebase or connect the mains adapter.
- RESET Thinking Cleaner (Red light blinks fast): Thinking Cleaner can be reset by keeping the SPOT button on your Roomba pressed. After 10 seconds the light will start fast blinking red and if you release the SPOT button now Thinking Cleaner will restart while keeping all settings. If you keep pressing the SPOT button the the light will change to RESET WIFI SETTINGS (6) after 10 seconds
- RESET WIFI SETTINGS OF Thinking Cleaner (green/orange light blinks fast): Thinking Cleaner can be reset by keeping the SPOT button on your Roomba pressed. After 10 seconds the light will start fast blinking red and when you keep pressing the SPOT button the light will change to green/orange blinking (so after a total of 20 seconds). If you release the SPOT button now Thinking Cleaner will restart while resetting wifi settings and the name you chose. Thinking Cleaner will now restart and blink UNCONFIGURED (see 1).